A place to discover, heal, and grow even closer to who you are!
For me, growth includes physical, social, mental and spiritual aspects of ourselves, and also of different areas of life such as art, community and relationship. We grow towards more balance and integration throughout our lives, whether we are aware of it or not. Sometimes however, we can use some additional support. For example if we experience feelings of defeat, emptiness, fatigue, fear, isolation, low self esteem or loss of direction. At other times we might experience emotions, addictions or eating disorders that we don’t know how to deal with.
In these 1:1 sessions, I trust and follow this natural tendency towards wholeness, and draw on the different practices represented in the Clover Trail ingredients such as dance, shamanic practice, nature, lucid dreaming, sacred art and ceremony.
My starting point is your own wisdom that you gathered throughout your life, and then addresses 5 basic pillars:
- Strengthen that which is good
- Let go that which no longer serves
- Retrieve that which was good but has been lost
- Emphasise joy, simplicity and gratitude
- Translate insights into small, every day steps
Since 2009 I worked with individual clients from different countries and backgrounds (incl. academic staff, students, patients, health care professionals and people consciously attending to personal growth and spirituality). I am a fully qualified and insured Movement Medicine Teacher, but please note that I am not a qualified therapist. Instead, I offer a space of undivided attention and encouragement for your growth process.
I currently offer four different types of sessions:
- Healing Session: receive energetic healing from the other world if you are experiencing a health concern (usually a one-off 2-hour session).
- Shamanic Counselling: learn how to make a Shamanic Journey so you can travel to the spirit world with a clear mission, and interpret and integrate the teachings into your daily life (3-6 sessions).
- Trail Coaching: a tailored approach that combines several Clover Trail practices, for you to take the next steps on your path.
- Embodied Research: for students and academic staff, to investigate the body as research instrument, and how it can support our research and our mental and emotional wellbeing.
All sessions are currently offered via Skype from the comfort of your own home. Healing sessions are usually 2 hours and cost 150€. The other sessions are usually 1 hour and cost 80€. If this is too much, please let me know. Concessions can be negotiated.
For all inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from previous clients:
Thank you Eline for doing a shamanic journey so sensitively and intelligently with me. I felt well held and nurtured by you. You dealt with the question in a perceptive, intuitive and poignant fashion. It has been of great help to me and I look forward to another one. (Rebecca)
I have applied the instructions I got to my life and I have noticed the changes. I’m no longer afraid of being me. I’m grateful of having the pleasure for meeting Eline and I strongly recommend her to anyone in need of help. With her listening heart and with the help of her spirits I do believe she can bring help to any kind of issue. Thank You Eline. (Hannu)