POSTPONED TILL 2021
Wales, 15-18 October 2020
…Baba Yaga appears in Eastern European, Russian and Scandinavian stories. She lives in a hut on chicken legs with a mind of its own, and moves around in her flying pestle and mortar. She is called The One Who Knows, but often her wisdom and power are feared. In many tales a young maiden, Vasilisa, is sent away from home in search of fire…
Meeting Baba Yaga, Vasilisa’s journey is an initiation into her own intuition and awakening of her life force.
Moving with the duality of these archetypes helps us to reconnect with our instinctual and original nature. This workshop combines Movement Medicine, shamanic techniques, ceremony and the power of being in nature.
- meet Vasilisa and Baba Yaga in the story of your life;
- resource the dancer inside you in relation to a warm community of other committed story-dancers;
- empower your own fire and intuition through ceremony;
- bridge your insights to bring them home to your daily life;
- for those who like there will be an opportunity to meditate a night in nature, to ask for guidance.
October 15-18, 2020, Cae Mabon, Snowdonia, Wales… Inquiries & Booking via email@example.com (this email address displayed the one on the flyer below).