Growth, for me, is an integration of physical, social, mental and spiritual aspects of ourselves, and also of different areas of life such as art, community and relationship. We grow towards more balance and integration throughout our lives, whether we are aware of it or not. Sometimes however, we can use some additional support. For example if we experience feelings of defeat, emptiness, fatigue, fear, isolation, low self esteem or loss of direction. At other times we might experience emotions, addictions or eating disorders that we don’t know how to deal with. In 1:1 facilitation, I trust and follow this natural tendency towards wholeness, and draw on all the different practices represented in the Clover Trail Ingredients such as dance, shamanic practice, nature, lucid dreaming, sacred art and ceremony.
My starting point is your own backpack with wisdom that you gathered throughout your life, and my work is built on 5 basic pillars:
- Strengthen that which is good
- Let go that which no longer serves
- Retrieve that which was good but has been lost
- Emphasise joy, simplicity and gratitude
- Translate insights into small, every day steps
I worked with many clients from different countries since 2009. I am a fully qualified and insured Movement Medicine Teacher, but please note that I am not a qualified therapist. Instead, I offer a space of undivided attention and encouragement for your growth process.
I currently offer three different types of sessions for individuals, academics, and health care professionals:
- Healing: receive energetic healing from the other world if you are experiencing a health concern (usually a one-off 2-hour session)
- Shamanic Gateway: Learn how to make a Shamanic Journey so you can travel to the spirit world with a clear mission, and interpret and integrate the teachings into your daily life (3-6 sessions)
- Trail Coaching: a tailored approach that combines several Clover Trail practices, for you to take the next steps on your path.
- Embodied Knowing: especially for students and academics, to investigate the body as instrument, and how it can inform both our research and our mental and emotional wellbeing.
All sessions are currently offered via Skype from the comfort of your own home. Healing sessions are usually 2 hours and cost 150€. The other sessions are usually 1 hour and cost 80€. If this is too much, please let me know. Concessions are always possible.
For all inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from previous clients:
Thank you Eline for doing a shamanic journey so sensitively and intelligently with me. I felt well held and nurtured by you. You dealt with the question in a perceptive, intuitive and poignant fashion. It has been of great help to me and I look forward to another one. (Rebecca)
I have applied the instructions I got to my life and I have noticed the changes. I’m no longer afraid of being me. I’m grateful of having the pleasure for meeting Eline and I strongly recommend her to anyone in need of help. With her listening heart and with the help of her spirits I do believe she can bring help to any kind of issue. Thank You Eline. (Hannu)